Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Engineering Graduates
Job Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams
- 10th or equivalent: Pass
- 12th or equivalent: Pass
- Graduation: Pass
- Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Selection Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive:
- Preliminary screening: 15-20 minutes discussion that allows participants to showcase their knowledge and views on any given topic
- Interview Process: Upon selection in the preliminary screening, candidate will be required to go through Voice
- Interview followed by HR interview………..Read More>>