Last Date for Submission of Application is on 17th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
General Duty Medical Officer – 3 Posts
Southern Railway proposes to engage Three Full Time Medical Practitioner on contract basis for Tiruchchirapplai Division for duration of one year from the date of engagement as given below:
1. Name of the post: General Duty Medical Officer
2. Number of Post: Three
3. Place of posting:
a) SubDivisional hospital – Villupuram
b) Health unitVirudhachalam
c) Health unitThiruvannamalai
4. Applications are invited from eligible Doctors from open market and Retired Government Medical Officers from Central / State government.
5. Educational Qualification & Experience: The candidate should have passed M.B.B.S Degree and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
6. Remuneration: (i) General Duty Medical Officer Rs.75, 000/- (includes Rs.7375/- towards House Rent & Rs.3712/- towards Transport Allowance). Retired State/Central Government Medical Officers: Rs.75,000/- subject to the condition that Remuneration plus Pension drawn by Retired doctors should not exceed last Pay drawn..
7. Medical Examination: The Candidate shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is Entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
(a) Entry Level age limit of Candidates for appointment as Contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) has been raised from 50 years to 53 years with effect from 24.08.2018.(b) The maximum age limit is also raised from 60 years to 65 years or 12 terms Which ever is earlier, and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than one year with effect from 24.08.2018.
The Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Golden Rock, Trichy – 620 004.
Selection Process :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from eligible Doctors from open market and Retired Government Medical Officers from Central / State government.
2. The details regarding Terms and Conditions, & Application format are available the Official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates may download the application from the official website and filled application should be sent to; The Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Golden Rock, Trichy – 620 004.
3. Date, Time, and Venue for walk in interview will be advised after scrutinizing the applications. On the date of Walk in Interview, Applicant should bring their Original Certificates for verification along with the self-attested Photo copies. The last date for the receipt of filled in application is 17.05.21. Applications should not be submitted in person and should be sent by speed post or registered post.
4. For any further clarification, please contact (during office hours): Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Golden Rock.
Source : govtjobsmela