Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Work content measurement using MOST for new variants/ EN changes/ Method changes and implementation of the same.
- Line balancing for different TACT and for different model mix and finalisation of Direct as well as Indirect manpower for each shop.
- NVA reduction by Process change/ Method improvement.
- Well aware about productivity improvement tools and hand on experience.
- Ergonomics study of line associates/Stages in shops for identification of GYR status of the stage and improvement.
- TPM-KK pillar (Focused Improvement) concepts and hand on experience.
- New Models/variants work content calculation, Line balancing and execution.
- Manpower planning and Monitoring of Manpower for the shop.
- Identification of Capacity bottlenecks and debottlenecking as per requirement of volumes.
- Driving PDCA approach.
- Long term settlement readiness with Union representatives in shop floor.
- Indirect area work measurement ( Housekeeping, security, Line feeding etc.
- Delivering productivity improvement awareness training to shop floor production officers/supervisors…Read more>>
Source : enggwave