Last Date for Submission of Application is on 28th May, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Company Secretariat – 01 Posts
Job Location – NCR Delhi
Education Qualification :
Sub.: Filling up the post in Company Secretariat Department of IRCTC in the grade of E-2 (IDA Pattern) on Immediate Absorption basis.
It is proposed to fill up the 01 post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial), E-2 grade, pay scale Rs. 50000-160000 (IDA pattern) in Company Secretariat Department on Immediate Permanent Absorption basis. The selected candidate will be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi of IRCTC.
a. Post Name: Company Secretariat
b. Qualification and Specific requirement for the post:
(i) Graduate and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Candidate with degree in Law will be preferred.
(ii) Three years post qualification Experience in handling the overall statutory compliances and diversified secretarial work of the company viz. Company’s Act 1956/2013, SEBI (LODR) provisions etc. (Internship/ training shall not be counted for experience).
(iii) Central Govt./State Govt. Employees (or PSU/Autonomous body drawing pay in CDA scale) working in Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4800/-/Leve1-8 (47600- 151100) OR in Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4600/- /Leve1-7 (44900-142400) with 03 years service in level-8/level-7. OR
c. Scale of Pay and other benefits.
1. Pay scale for Assistant Manager level post— IDA pay scale of Rs. 50000-160000.
2. Dearness Allowance (DA): Over the basic pay shall be paid as per Industrial Dearness Rates applicable from time to time.
3. Employee Provident Fund & Group Insurance:- Executives recruited through these rules will be covered under EPF scheme Comprehensive Group Insurance scheme.
Age should not be more than 50 years as on the date of closing day of notification.
Applications received without the requisite certificates & necessary documents will not be entertained. i. Copy of 10th / High School/Secondary/School leaving certificate showing Date of Birth.
1. Copies of Educational & Professional Qualifications. Experience Certificate.
2. Copies of Commendations/ Awards Certificates.
3. Integrity certificate.
4. D&AR/Vigilance/SPE clearance certificate.
5. Attested Copies of APARs/ACRs for the last five years (2015-16, 2016-17, 2017- 18, 2018-19, 2019-20)
6. Caste Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST or OBC).
The Group General Manager (HRD), Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd., 12th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi- 110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Application in the prescribed Proforma of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Competent Authority (in Proforma Annexure-A) along with the under mentioned documents be forwarded to The Group General Manager (HRD), Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd., 12th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi- 110001 (email id. email@example.com), latest by 28th May, 2021.
2. Applications received without the requisite certificate & necessary documents will not be entertained.The applicants who have applied before for the post against previous advertisements shall have to apply afresh. The candidates who apply for the will not allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Source : govtjobsmela