IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description: As Security specialist, you are responsible for providing analyst or administration support in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to clients within the IBM Security Services organization.
- As a Security Analyst, you will
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise…..Read More>>