Last Date for Submission of Application is on 15th April, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior Engineer – 3 Posts
Project Engineer I – 4 Posts
Trainee Officer I – 2 Posts
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Sr Engineer – 03 Posts (“Chemical & Electro-Chemical Engg” / “Electro-Chemical Engg”) on short term basis for its Pune Unit for Battery Manufacturing Project.
1. Post Name: Sr Engineer (E-III) Fixed tenure Basis for 3 Years
2. Discipline & No. of Posts: BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE : “Chemical & ElectroChemical Engg” / “ElectroChemical Engg” : 03 Posts
3. Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.03.2021: 04 year experience in handling Cell / Battery production line preferably Lithium-ion batteries
4. Post Code: FTE
5. Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed fulltime BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE in “Chemical & Electro-Chemical Engg” / “Electro-Chemical Engg”. The prescribed qualification should be acquired from AICTE approved Colleges/Institutions or a recognized University. General / OBC candidates should have secured First Class and SC / PWD candidates should have secured Pass Class. ST candidates will be considered at par with UR criteria.
6. Remuneration : Pay Scale Rs. 50,000-3%-1,50,000. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
7. Period of contract: Three years from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project, performance of the candidate and at the discretion of BEL.
8. Mandatory Experience / Job Description: Minimum four year post qualification work experience in one or more areas mentioned below:
a. Industrial/Research Lab experience in handling of one or more cell manufacturing machines such as XRD machine, SEM, UVD, Coating Machines, Calendaring Machines, Temperature Vacuum Ovens, Dry Room Infra, Mixer machines, Electrode Slitting / Cutting / Notching Machines, Electrode Stacking Machines, Electrolyte Filling Machine, LASER Welding/Cutting, Leak Detection, Formation Cyclic Testers, Safety test Equipment, Life Cycle Testers & Climatic Chambers.
b. Industrial/Research Lab experience in Handling/Testing of Chemicals, Storage and Disposal of hazardous chemicals used for manufacturing of batteries, preferably Lithium-ion batteries.
c. Industrial/Research Lab Experience for Raw Material Preparation, Electrode making, Electrode stacking, Electrolyte filling, Sealing & checking of fabricated cells -preferably Lithium-ion cells.
d. Industrial/Research Lab Experience in Development of Cell Raw Materials, Electrode Materials, Electrolytes through synthesis preferably pertaining to Li-ion Cells.
Upper age limit as on 01.03.2021: 32 Years
Application fee for the post of is Rs. 500/- to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
a) Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
b) Demand Draft as applicable
c) Self Certified photocopies of the following documents :
i) Birth date proof – Birth Certificate or Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation with clear mention of Date of Birth.
ii) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
iii) All Semester Mark sheets for BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE
iv) BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE Original Degree Certificate
v) Conversion formula certificate for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
vi) A copy of latest OBC certificate with NCL / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
vii) Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.03.2020
viii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
ix) No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
x) Experience certificate from the previous and present employer with clear mention of joining / exit date and job responsibilities held.
xi) Two passport size colour photographs. ReadMore
Source : govtjobsmela