Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021: Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 PA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech (All Engineering streams/ branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: Java/ ASP.Net/ SAP ABAP/ SFDC
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India…Read more>>
Source : enggwave